Wednesday 22 September 2010

NXT - 21st Sept 2010

CM Punk is great! In the ring, on the mic and now doing commentary. No one expected Punk to replace Cole and i think he did a great job i enjoyed listening to him. Michael Cole returning was also good, the commentary on NXT is great! Nothing else really impressed me this week on NXT, AJ is reminding me of Mickie James, she looked a bit like Mickie when she was wearing that dress at the start. The main event was horrible, KK may have had a white thong slip,  not sure. Kaitlyn botched that ending by forgetting the tag, but i like Kaitlyn i think she will turn face now after that attack, that boot at the end looked painful. Heres my updated rankings

  1. Kaitlyn
  2. AJ Lee
  3. Jamie
  4. Naiomi
  5. Aksana
  6. Maxine
I liked Aksana's bit on the mic, "Whats a lama?" and "Can you show me a lama?" haha. Anyway i hope CM Punk stays on NXT he's great

WDS

No comments:

Post a Comment