Tuesday 23 November 2010

Raw - 22nd November 2010


THE ERA OF AWESOMENESS HAS BEGUN! The Miz is the new WWE champion and i couldn't be happier. They did it well, i didn't watch Raw live which ruined the excitment factor for me as i had been told there was a new WWE Champion. I don't think Cena is gone forever. I think it will be Barrett vs Cena at TLC if Cena wins he gets his job back if he lose's he is gone forever. Miz vs Orton and Kane vs Edge will be 2/3 top matches of the card usually the gimick matches. Barrett vs Cena - TLC, Kane vs Edge - Chair, Miz vs Orton - Table. Other than these two events nothing else really impressed me. Sheamus, Swagger or Del Rio will win King of the Ring. I liked Laycools backstage bit, i also liked that you seen Melina with Morrison for the first time in years. WWE knew they could lose ratings with Cena being fired, they really do know how to keep the interest level up last nights Raw showed that.

WDS

No comments:

Post a Comment