Wednesday 13 October 2010

NXT - 12th Oct 2010

I planned on giving up on blogging about NXT season 3, but i was impressed this week, wonder what got more views The Chile Miners Rescue or WWE NXT (hmmm.. tough one, lol). I was impressed with Michael Cole im really starting to like him, he is entertaining to listen to on commentary, I liked his line were he said that he was playing a game on the laptop during the punch challenge. He had a few more good lines. Out of all the 5 rookies Kaitlyn had the most quiet night, she didn't do a lot even Maxine did more. I like how Matt Striker reacts to Michael Cole and Josh Matthews commentary, these 3 are great, get Josh to replace Todd on Smackdown. A.J is being pushed as the new Mickie James, but with a different type of character, Mickie didn't have much of a character when she was face, but WWE want the crowd to react to AJ the same way they did for Mickie, I like AJ, i didn't at first but she has impressed me. Naoimi is horrible on the mic, i hope she gets fired, Aksana ... it should be interesting to see how this "wedding" goes, i don't think it will happen, the wedding will be planned for 4 weeks time but Aksana will be eliminated on the 3rd week.

My Current Rankings
  1. Kaitlyn
  2. AJ
  3. Aksana
  4. Maxine
  5. Naoimi
My predicted Rankings

  1. Kaitlyn
  2. AJ
  3. Naoimi
  4. Maxine
  5. Aksana
NXT was not bad this week, they need to get it off wwe.com asap, its harder to watch on Youtube now!

WDS

No comments:

Post a Comment