Monday 4 October 2010

Raw - 4th October 2010 News and Predictions.

I think tonight will be good for two reasons
  1. Cena joins Nexus.
  2. The GM will be announced (in my opinion)
Orton might get a new #1 Contender, The Raw Bragging Rights team might be made. A battle royal has been advertised locally also Cena vs Orton vs Sheamus for the WWE title has been advertised as a match on tv, i doubt this match will happen since Cena joined Nexus.

I was right!! About the two people who attacked John Cena last night and its said that they will join Nexus tonight along with Cena. Like i said in my HIAC post I think Layla vs Natayla for the title will be a match tonight. We find out who has been sending Ted those messages, i honestly think they are for Maryse. Edge has a segment with the GM tonight and he will be announced tonight I think, best possible time to do it, though they did have a new laptop last night which may be a sign that they plan to do this angle even longer. I think something big with John Cena is going to happen tonight, either he joins heel or HHH returns to try save him from Nexus or the GM is announced, something big will happen!

WDS

No comments:

Post a Comment